Diet Guide/Guideline Research
Knowing what other people are asking about diet guides or diet guidelines may help you find answers to your own questions.
While searching for answers to odd diet questions, the following phrases were all typed into search engines by real people.
Whether you find these weird phrases funny or not, bodily problems are clearly something lots of people are dealing with. You are quite certainly not alone!
“Diet Guide & Guideline” Searches:
Bodily Phrase and # of Daily Searches
- cabbage soup diet guidelines (86)
- candida diet guidelines (15)
- diabetic diet guidelines (15)
- guidelines to evaluate the safety of a new diet plan (12)
- diet guidelines for a healthy lifestyle (11)
- alkaline diet guidelines (10)
- alkalizing foods alkaline diet guidelines (10)
- canada food guide senior diet (8)
- flat belly diet guidelines (8)
- cholesterol diet for free guidelines low (7)
- guidelines to the safety of a new diet plan (7)
- low fat diet guidelines (7)
- basketball diet guide (7)
- radiation inflammortory bowel disease diet guide (7)
- atkins low carb diet guide (5)
- carbohydrate food diet guide (5)
- diet ediets fitness guide personalized pocketplan success (5)
- atkins diet eating guidelines low carb (5)
- cholesterol diet guidelines (5)
- diet guidelines for type 2 diabetes (5)
- on line recipes using the south beach diet guidelines (5)
- what are the diet guidelines for type 2 diabetes (5)
- diet guidelines for high cholesterol (4)
- diet guidelines for hypoglycemia (4)
- national dysphagia diet ndd guidelines (4)
- atkins diet carbohydrate guide (4)
- beach diet guide south (4)
- easy diet guide (4)
- lose weight fast diet guide (4)
- south beach diet resteraunt guide (4)
- thyroid diet guide (4)
- 1000 calorie diabetic diet meal plan guide (2)
- diabetes diet and nutrition guide by lifeclinic (2)
- diabetes diet and nutrition guide by lifeclinic central (2)
- diet and exercise guide (2)
- diet guide for healthy eating (2)
- food guide pyramid on low carbohydrate diet with a balanced (2)
- free alkaline diet guide (2)
- gluten free diet guide (2)
- guide to a healthy diet (2)
- restaurant guide for low carb diet (2)
- south beach diet good fats good carbs guide (2)
- south beach diet guide (2)
- www cholesterol diet guide 1 net (2)
- abs diet guideline (2)
- anti candida diet guidelines (2)
- atkins diet guidelines (2)
- beach diet guidelines south (2)
- cardiac diet guidelines (2)
- diabetes guidelines nutrition diet meal plan (2)
- diet guidelines for copd patients (2)
- diet guidelines for type 2 diaics free (2)
- easy guidelines to follow south beach diet (2)
- heart healthy diet guidelines (2)
- low no carb diet guidelines (2)
- south beach diet guidelines low carb menu list (2)
One of the latest and greatest diet fads is the Cabbage Soup diet. What is it, how can I do it, and what is it good for? The goal is to eat cabbage soup for 7 days in order to jump start your weight lose program. The Cabbage Soup diet requires just 7 days of your time and includes 7 steps, one for each day.
Day 1: Eat as many fruits, except bananas, with your cabbage soup.
Day 2: Eat as many vegetables with your cabbage soup.
Day 3: Eat both fruits and vegetables along with your cabbage soup.
Day 4: Drink skim milk and eat bananas with your soup.
Day 5: Eat tomatoes and beef with the soup.
Day 6: Eat as much beef as possible, with vegetables and your soup.
Day 7: Eat brown rice, vegetables, and soup.
After the seventh day, you go back to your normal diet, but keeping sugars and fats to a minimum.
More Funny Search Phrases:
- Candida Cleanse
- Candida Albicans
- Diaper Bag
- Diaper Rash
- Adult Diapers
- Diaper Cake
- Dog Farts
- Dog Laxative
- Dog Poop
- Dog Diaper
- Ear Wax
- Diet Books
- Diet Guidelines
- Head Lice
- Body Lice
- Pubic Lice
- Itchy Skin
- Itchy Scalp
Hemorroids, Rectums, Vomiting, Farts & YOU
Digestive and other bodily problems really are not very funny or pleasant, but if you’ve already got some, you may as well laugh about it.
This is a site that celebrates farting. To avoid some of the problems listed above, consider cleaning out your butt, altering your diet, visiting a doctor, or investing in some topical disinfectants!